Saturday, January 1, 2011

New sale price for For Cory's Sake the e-book

Happy New Year! $0.99 is the new sale price for For Cory's Sake the e-book--let's get that out of the way. At least that is the price on smashwords; other retailers may mark it up differently.

I've mentioned in various places that I work in retail. Well, Christmas season was so busy that I suddenly feel like I have so much time, now that the season's over. I've been spending a lot of this newfound time thinking about my book and my characters. I want to write about them, some more; and write about other things I've been thinking about. So new content should be coming to the blog, and in the meantime, there is this news: For Cory's Sake (the e-book) is $0.99. All royalties will still be donated to organizations that help abused, neglected or exploited children, and I will continue to spotlight these organizations and their issues.

Up Next: "So, I was watching this documentary. It mentioned the federal debt. I thought, 'I guess I can kinda sorta understand how some people can think we "can't afford" certain initiatives. But on the other hand, if we do hold back, will we be able to afford certain consequences?'" 't'will be these thoughts, in more words.


No comments:

Post a Comment