Thursday, June 11, 2009


Jeffrey Bentler: Chicken made noise like an airplane, as it was coming out of the pan.




Weston Bentler:
? Again, ?





Jeffrey Bentler:
as I wuz lifting the cooked chicken strip out of the frying pan, it wuz humming like the sound an airplane makes before it takes off except softer.




William Bentler:
I've noticed that sound before. Never thought of that description, though. That's pretty good, Jeff.




Terrence Bentler:
I noticed that sound too.





Robert Bentler:
u know if someone wants to get me an airplane for my birthday that would be all right



Kerry Bentler:
Free Smileys





Robert Bentler:
funny




Kerry:
Free Smileys



Robert Bentler: whoa, if that was real!




Jeffrey Bentler:
anyone else think the Kerrys are a couple of show-offs lol lol lol.













No comments:

Post a Comment